Sunday, July 16, 2006

Barbara, what are you THINKING?

What possesses you, in the year 2006, when EVERYONE who voted for you wants the Republicans and Vichy Democrats out of office, to throw your weight in with Liebermann, practically the king of right-wing idiot pseudoDems?

It's obscene, it's a betrayal, and I cannot believe you just gave the finger to your constituents. Watch as your approval ratings among your base plummet. It doesn't surprise me that Feinstein would support him, seeing as they're both goosestepping bastards, but it does surprise me, coming from you.

Way to confirm that I will never vote for any Democrat again.

Shame on you, Boxer. Shame. I liked you both as a politician and a person, but I'm utterly disgusted with you now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home